Error message Collections

En cas de problème lors de l'installation...
gadgeteer

Error message Collections

Message par gadgeteer »

Hello,
I like your plugin, but I am trying to get it working. I have version 0.4.1 and Joomlad version 1.5.22 Stable installed. After many trial and errors I finally got your component installed and got to see the dashboard. But when I clicked on Collections I got the following error message:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/users/m/e/meentw/www/demo2/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 344

What can I do to make this warning disappear?
And when I tried to create a new collection I got the following error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setredirect() in /home/users/m/e/meentw/www/demo2/administrator/components/com_collector/views/collectionedit/view.html.php on line 177

Please help me !!!

I want to use this component for my collection.

Regards,

Jouke Nienhuis

steevo
Administrateur du site

Re: Error message Collections

Message par steevo »

Hi,

I think that you have a problem with your database.
Are you sure you have table "jos_collector" in your database?
What problems have you encountered during install ?

gadgeteer

Message par gadgeteer »

When I installed the component I got the following error message:
DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'meentwdb.jcm_collector' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jcm_collector` ( `id` ,`name` ,`alias` ,`description` ,`custom` ,`state` ,`created` ,`created_by` ,`created_by_alias` ,`modified` ,`modified_by` ,`publish_up` ,`publish_down` ,`checked_out` ,`checked_out_time` ,`image` ,`access` ,`home` ,`metakey` ,`metadesc` ,`metadata` ) VALUES ( '' , 'Campeugeot', 'campeugeot', 'Voici les miniatures inédites du CAMP.', '0', '1', '2008-11-02 17:09:55', '62', '', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '0', '2008-11-02 17:10:19', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '0', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '', '0', '1', '', '', '' );

When I installed Collector locally, it did work without any error message, but online it gave the error message above. What went wrong? Obviously tables were not installed during the online installation, but I do see the dashboard. How can I install the component properly?

steevo
Administrateur du site

Message par steevo »

I don't know why tables were not installed.
Do you have this problem with others components or only Collector ?

Are you sure you are allowed to create tables in the database ?
Do you have access to phpmyadmin or another database manager ?

Répondre