Search Functions?

Si vous avez une idée pour une future fonctionnalité
intellect

Search Functions?

Message par intellect »

Hello, Thanks for manking an awesome simple collection component. I am stuck on two things however:

1) How do I edit the look of the search input? Ive gotten down to what it appears to be running off of:
"<?php $this->display_fields_search(); ?>"

But I cant find out how to take the word filter off the left hand side, or maybe delete/change the position of one or both of the buttons. Any help would be appreciated.

2) Any work on a possible plugin for the current joomla search component? That may be the best way to integrate it into the site, because currently, its unable to be integrated.

Thanks!

steevo
Administrateur du site

Re: Search Functions?

Message par steevo »

Hi,

For the moment, you can't disable the word search. If you need to do that, you should edit the function in the file components/com_collector/views/collection/view.html.php
To remove the word filter, you should comment the second "echo" like below:

Code : Tout sélectionner

function display_fields_search()
	{
		global $mainframe, $option;
		$db =& JFactory::getDBO();

$search_all_value = $mainframe->getUserStateFromRequest('collection.filter_search_all', 'filter_search_all');

echo '<table width="100%" >
				<tbody><tr><td width="100%" style="text-align: center;" >';

/*echo '<div style="display: inline-block; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px" >'. JText::_( 'Filter' ).' <input type="text" name="filter_search_all" class="inputbox" value="'.$search_all_value.'">'.'</div>';*/

[...]

echo '<div style="display: inline-block; margin-bottom: 10px;" ><button style="margin-right: 10px;" class="button" onclick="this.form.submit();">'.JText::_( 'Search' ).'</button><button class="button" onclick="initialiser();this.form.submit();">'.JText::_( 'Init' ).'</button></div>';
		echo '</td></tr></tbody>
			</table>';
	}
We are working on the search plugin for joomla search component. But we have to modify database structure to have a search plugin more efficient and to be compatible with joomfish.
This will be integrated in release 0.4 in few weeks.

What position you want for buttons in search area ?

Répondre