"Item submission" on the front page?

Si vous avez une idée pour une future fonctionnalité
molsem

"Item submission" on the front page?

Message par molsem »

Hello. Firstly thank you for an excellent component that fits well as a starting point for our use. But there are a couple things I'm wondering.
1. I've created four collections and 4 "Item submission" on the front page one for each collections. But when I try to add object via "Item submission" on the font page that is not a favorite collection I get error messages. What I find is that I can just added new objects in the collection that is set as a favorite. In the back end is not a problem where I add objects in all colletions. So the question is, is this intentional or is it some place this can be configured to create objects in all collections.
2. Looks also that there is a Wish list and swap list, how can I use these in the same way that collection.

steevo
Administrateur du site

Re: "Item submission" on the front page?

Message par steevo »

molsem a écrit :Hello. Firstly thank you for an excellent component that fits well as a starting point for our use. But there are a couple things I'm wondering.
1. I've created four collections and 4 "Item submission" on the front page one for each collections. But when I try to add object via "Item submission" on the font page that is not a favorite collection I get error messages. What I find is that I can just added new objects in the collection that is set as a favorite. In the back end is not a problem where I add objects in all colletions. So the question is, is this intentional or is it some place this can be configured to create objects in all collections.
Hi,
It's a bug. I will solve this issue in the next version.
molsem a écrit : 2. Looks also that there is a Wish list and swap list, how can I use these in the same way that collection.
For the moment, this feature is not functional. It will come in a future version.

molsem

Re: "Item submission" on the front page?

Message par molsem »

Thanks for the quick response.

Répondre