Template Customization

Si vous avez des questions sur le fonctionnement du composant
angiek

Template Customization

Message par angiek »

Hello Steevo:

First, thanks for the updated version of Collector. I look forward to being able to duplicate entries to the collection.

Next, I've installed this component on a site we are redesigning for an educational group that certifies courses for the automotive industry. We finally completed entering in all the courses (more than 500 entries), and I'm trying to display the courses by field of study.

Here is the URL to the front-end of the temporary site, where the courses will be displayed:

http://amiwebupload.phpwebhosting.com/i ... 2&Itemid=2

You will see in the left-hand navigation the various fields of study I need to display separately on different page: Marketing & Sales, Operations and Service, Financial management, etc.

Can you give me some pointers on how to accomplish this? What I envision on each of these pages is sketched out below:

FIELD OF STUDY (such as Marking & Sales)

Course Name | Specialty | Credits

I can give you a login on the administrator side if it helps. Let me know if you need access.

You have a really nice component here. I am also using it on another site we are developing. What I am really looking for is some pointers on how the component works and how to get this layout to work.

When this redesign launches, I plan to post it in your presentation section of the forum.

Thank you for all your help.

angiek

steevo
Administrateur du site

Re: Template Customization

Message par steevo »

Hi,

And thank you for your interest.

When you create an item in the left hand navigation, in advanced parameters, you can choose the "Field of Study" you want to display.
And there, only items of this field of study will appear.

If you have problem, give me an admin account by PM.

angiek

Re: Template Customization

Message par angiek »

Oh wow! Super simple.

Thank you so much!

I promise to post this site in your gallery as soon as we are live!

angiek

Répondre